Intellectual property rights related to the services, including copyrights, shall belong to collamark.com, or to third parties possessing the relevant legal rights.
1.Users shall use the services at their own responsibility. A user shall be solely responsible for the contents transmitted by him or her.
2. A user shall indemnify and hold collamark.com free from any damage compensation or liability, if a conflict or damage claim arises between the user and another user or a third party, and the user shall resolve such problem at their own responsibility.
A user shall not conduct any of the following acts. If a user violates the provisions of this article, collamark.com may suspend the use of the services by the said user, or delete the contents concerned.
1.collamark.com shall manage registered personal information. collamark.com shall utilize such personal information for the purposes of providing the services, responding to various inquiries, and providing information on collamark.com’s services. A user shall agree to the foregoing in advance.
2. collamark.com shall not provide registered personal information to a third party without obtaining approval from the relevant user.
3. collamark.com may entrust part of its personal information handling operations to another company.
4. With respect to personal information, a user may ask for the notification or disclosure of purposes of its use, or amendment, addition or deletion, or elimination or cessation of use or provision in the manner specified in the Personal Information Protection Policy.
5. The registration of personal information is at the user’s option. However, if the necessary information is not registered, provision of the services may be affected.
1.collamark.com shall make no guarantee concerning the services and information, etc. that are provided in connection with the services, including non-guarantee for their completeness, accuracy, reliability, and usability.
2. collamark.com shall not be responsible in any way for the provision, delay, change, discontinuity, suspension, or abolition of the services, or the outflow or loss of information or data that is transmitted or received, exchanged, or stored through the services, or the infringement of rights of third parties, or damage caused to a user or third parties that may have occurred in connection with the services.
3. collamark.com may delete contents that are transmitted from a user without giving prior notice to, or obtaining approval from, the user. collamark.com shall not be responsible in any way for damages caused by such deletion.
1. A user of the services may withdraw from the services in accordance with the procedures established by collamark.com.
2. collamark.com shall have no duty to retain data, etc., including logs and related personal information of the withdrawing user.
collamark.com may, at any time, supplement, change, suspend, or terminate the services for any reason.